JAC Annual Scholarship of Merit
In 2019, Junior Auxiliary of Collierville was proud to have presented our first ever annual JAC Scholarship of Merit worth $2500 to CHS senior Victoria Bouchoc! Victoria met and/or exceeded the scholarship GPA and service interest qualifications, including submitting a 500-word essay responding to the following prompt: "Who influenced you in the most impactful way and how did that person guide you on your path?"
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship Recipient Hallie Loynachan!
2021, brought a unique opportunity to sponsor TWO Recipients! Jadyn Cobb and Olivia Jane Zayed
Victoria is pictured with past President and 2018-2019 Scholarship Chair Stephanie McGavic
at the Collierville Chamber of Commerce.
The 2022 Scholarship of Merit application period is open until March 8th, 2022! Complete Questionnaire Here.
JAC created this scholarship to benefit a Collierville High School female graduate who demonstrates a commitment to education, leadership, and service. JAC accepts applications annually from January to March. The scholarship amount is $2,500 which will be awarded in two installments during the student's freshman year.
* Must be a senior at Collierville High School
* Must be female
* Must be on track to graduate May 2022
* Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Must plan on attending a 4-year college
* Must pursue a field working with children
* 500-word essay (upper limit) responding to the following prompt: "Who influenced you in the most impactful way and how did that person guide you on your path?"
* Two letters of recommendation from school personnel
* One personal letter of recommendation from a non-family member
* Collierville High School transcript
* Recent picture